Are you a Blackpool-based Registered Mental Health Nurse who enjoys providing professional support and person-centred care? We are helping an organisation hire experienced Mental Health Nurses in the Blackpool area to play an essential role in the care and recuperation of mental health patients.
The flexible shifts available are daytime only, and the hourly rate ranges from £14.89 to £27.93.
This nursing role will be perfect for any RMN nurse local or willing to travel.
It is ideal for someone who:
- Has a comprehensive knowledge and experience working with various mental health problems
- Is confident in making thorough assessments and advising on the next steps
- Is passionate and committed to providing a high level of support to those requiring urgent care
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, UK healthcare providers are facilitating a fast track recruitment process to enable staff to work despite the constraints of the epidemic. This nursing role based in Blackpool is open to all qualified mental health nurses willing and able to travel in this region.
To apply for this nursing role, you will need to have proven experience as a Registered Mental Health Nurse within a similar role for a minimum of 6 months, NMC registration and a registered mental health nurse training qualification.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will enjoy:
- Competitive hourly pay rates, paid weekly
- A dedicated healthcare consultant as your sole point of contact for all work-related matters
- A dedicated nurse manager to advise, supervise and assist with your revalidation
If you're interested in this excellent Registered Mental Health Nurse job in Blackpool, get in touch today to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.