Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
£31,000pa + £1,000 Welcome Bonus
Mental Health Hospital
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a specialist mental health hospital in Cotswold Spa. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who is one of the country's most recognisable specialist mental health providers, dedicated to caring for individuals under the age of 18 with an acute and complex mental health illness. This is a full time permanent position offering a starting salary of £31,000pa a £1,000 welcome bonus and monthly reviews.
The hospital provides specialist care for a range of diagnoses including eating disorders, psychosis or complex needs in their PICU ward, no two days will ever the same and the hospital serves to be a really exciting place to work.
From your thorough induction you will have continued training and development which will enable you to move forward both personally and professionally. As an Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), you will need experience working within a CAMHS setting and be able to demonstrate both a sound knowledge of relevant theoretical and practical nursing. You will also be confident working in a complex and clinical care setting and have applicable transferable skills.
The benefits of Registered Mental Health (RMN) role include:
* £1,000 Welcome Bonus
* Competitive salary with annual review
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Support with revalidation process
* Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
* Life Assurance Scheme
As an RMN you will be responsible for:
* Identifying the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
* Communicating information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering to the principles of information governance
* Administering drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
* Assisting in the induction and development of new and junior staff members
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you will have:
* CAMHS experience
* A Nursing qualification (RMN or RNLD)
* Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* An enhanced DBS
* Experience of mental health services
* Acute experience (desirable)
Click apply today and someone will be in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity further
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.