Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Registered Mental Health Nurse
Complex Mental Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Up to £20.00ph with paid breaks
Days or Nights
We are looking to recruit a confident and experienced RMN to work days or nights, at an hourly rate of up to £20ph plus paid breaks. You will be contracted to work 36 hours a week. This will be 2 shifts one week, 4 the next. However this is very flexible!.
Search Consultancy is proud to assist in the recruitment of an RMN (days or nights) for our clients complex mental health rehabilitation hospital based in St Helens.
This CQC rated GOOD hospital has an exceptional reputation around the area and are looking for an exceptional RMN to join their highly experienced team. If you the ambition to want to turn a service from Good to Outstanding this is the perfect fit for you!
As the RMN will:
* Maintaining reports of patient's medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
* Changing patient's medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
* Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the health care procedures.
* Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
* Improve the management of the patient's condition
* Increase their independence
* Reduce risky behaviour
* Improve their physical health
* Improve their self-esteem and self-worth
* Increase social inclusion, promote daily structure and routine
As the Successful RMN you will:
* RMN qualified with an active NMC PIN
* Have experience of working within a mental health setting and genuine interest in working in rehab services.
* Have Up to date clinical skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team of HCAs
* Committed to working permanent for a growing company on a long-term basis.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.