Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
£47,000 (Bonus opportunities taking it to £55,000)
My client are currently recruiting for experienced, forward thinking Home Manager from a elderly and dementia care background for their beautiful Nursing home in Buxton. My client is looking for a Registered Home Manager with experience and a proven track record of successful CQC reports.
The home is a medium-large sized care home who offer a person centred care approach to all their residents.
The Home Manager will be…
* A capable and confident leader, with the drive and interest to grow and shape a team
* Capable of hitting the ground running.
* Compassionate and capable of embedding your own culture
* Passionate about delivering first-class care
* A positive leader and motivator
* Have excellent communicative & organisational skills
* Demonstrate excellent leadership
* At least three year of experience proven track record in the management & delivery of high-quality elderly care within a residential care home
* A portfolio of managing Care Homes with a Good CQC report
* Confidence in your knowledge of CQC regulations and you have worked in a care home where you maintained a Good or higher, CQC rating
* Possess strong commercial acumen with the ability to drive KPI's such as; occupancy, staffing, recruitment, compliance & networking to ensure the companies long term success
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com or click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.