On-Shift Registered Manager- Norton, Stoke-on-Trent
£28-35k Dependant on Experience
Fantastic Bonus Scheme.
Search are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to manage a Children's residential home in Norton, Stoke-on-Trent, helping facilitate the best possible care to young people. Roles typical to the Registered Manager include:
* Ensure that each young person has a plan which reflects his/her care, education, social, emotional, cultural, and therapeutic and health needs.
* To ensure that the placement plan is regularly reviewed.
* Allocate a Key Worker for each young person with the principal responsibility of implementing the childcare plan.
* Establish and monitor high quality standards of care in line with the Quality Standards for Children's Homes 2015 and the home's Statement of Purpose. Develop quality assurance measures to ensure these standards are maintained. Undertake positive internal and external QA inspection visits, and Regulation 44 inspection visits.
* Maintain monitoring systems in which the young people are consulted about the quality of care they receive.
* To work in partnership with parents, carers and other professional to safeguard and promote the welfare of young people.
* Attend and contribute to child care planning and review meetings as appropriate
* To ensure that the Staff understand and implement the company's child protection procedures.
The work is typical of a 5:2 working pattern (5 on, 2 off) and a 40 hour week. There is a £34 sleep-in on top if necessary.
*'Pay Care Scheme', this is a company health care benefit.
*'Perk Box', this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
*Annual Leave Service Award.
*Long Service Bonus of £750 given after 5 continuous full time years of employment.
*NVQ Bonus when complete Level 3 (£500 in total) or Level 5 (£750 in total) in instalments, initial after completion and remainder 18 months following .
*Refer a friend scheme for both qualified and unqualified.
*Free meals on shift (for residential roles).
*Company pays for DBS as well as reimburses cost for update service each year.
*Company reimburses staff for Social Care Wales registration each year.
* NVQ Level 5
* Previous RM experience
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.