Salary :£30,615 plus depending on experience
I am currently recruiting for a Registered manager for a unique 2 services - 1 in Acomb and 1 in Chapel Allerton, North Leeds with potential for services to grow, the service is passionate about supporting people to grow and develop independence.
They provide person centred support in residential living, and learning for adults and young people with autism and learning disabilities. My client is looking for a passionate individual who will manage and take responsibility of the daily running of the homes, and to ensure that the care provided offers individuals a high standard of specialised care.
You will also work within a legislative framework and ensure that all practices are in line with current legislation.
* At least 3 Years experience of working within social care services
* Managing and developing an effective staff team including recruitment, training, supporting and supervising staff.
* At least 2 years experience in a Team Leader Environment
* Knowledge of legislation relating specifically to CQC outcomes and regulations and standards
* Understanding of the safe guarding process, ability to effectively follow this process
* Ability to undertake service audits to check compliance, and where necessary put in place an action plan
* Being part of on-call responsibilities (rota basis)
* Undertaking an Enhanced (with barred list) DBS Check
* NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in the area of care responsible (willingness to work towards level 5 if required)
* The registered manager will take an active role in the implementation, promotion and development of service within the organisation, and the implementation of policies and procedures relating to service delivery
* The registered manager will be responsible for liaising with Line Managers and Heads of Service regarding the provision of the service for new referrals
* To ensure that processes are in place to protect confidentiality of personal information and ensure that the information is only disclosed to those who have a right and need to know
* To lead on the promotion of non-discriminatory practices
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role and would like the opportunity to work with a unique service then please contact on:
Or email at Georgia.Walker@search.co.uk
Leeds, West Yorkshire
4 months ago