Days Only - Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Elderly Residential Services
I am currently looking for a Registered Manager who will be operating over three sites in Bedfordshire, all three services are situated close to one another but having a driving licence and care is essential. This is a full time permanent position offering a salary of up to £33,000pa.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has significant managerial skills and knowledge within elderly care and is a passionate and caring individual. To be considered for this registered manager role you will need to have:
* A relevant professional qualification (e.g. Diploma in Social Work, RMN/RGN, NVQ 4 or 5)
* Managerial experience
* Have extensive knowledge of the CQC and legislations
Within this role you will working closely with families and other agencies and to maintain a positive and trusting relationship with the on-site Housing Scheme Managers. Being able to build rapport is a must!
You will be working within a fantastic charity services who have a wide range of services up and down the UK. You will manage three sites, each one has an established care team providing compassionate support to every resident. You will be leading the staff and team leaders to achieve a person-centred service promoting independence and wellbeing. Each site has it's own team leader who you will supervise and guide making sure that all sites meet the care standards.
Within the role as a dual Registered Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
* Maintain a person centred and flexible approach that promotes privacy, dignity, independence and preferences of clients
* Monitor and assess attendance, reliability, performance, values and competence of staff through supervision, direct observation and through feedback from clients and stakeholders
* Ensure that CQC care standards are met and the highest level of customer service is provided
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced team. Benefits of becoming a Registered Manager include:
* Great Salary and company benefits
* Job satisfaction
* Great work life balance
Click apply today and someone will be in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.