Our client is a passionate national mental health charity and they have a vacancy for a Registered Manager to help lead their Halifax Mental Health Residential Nursing Home through a period of change.
As the CQC Registered Manager you will be responsible for the delivery for the safe and compliant services for patients with complex mental health needs.
Other duties will include:
* To prepare the service for inspection with the view to achieving a "good" rating
* To review existing processes and to recommend and implement changes as necessary
* Build positive and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders including commissioners
* To directly manage Team Leaders, Clinical Staff and Recovery Workers
Key qualifications and attributes will include:
* A relevant health or social care qualification, such as, RMN, DipSW, degree or NVQ 4/5
* An excellent understanding of CQC regulations
* Be an inspirational and positive leader
* Experience of managing change
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.