Up to £29879.00 per annum + Life assurance, pension
about 1 month ago
Search Consultancy is currently looking for a Registered Manager for a 9 bedded Mental Health
Recovery and Rehabilitation care home in Batley, Yorkshire
Salary: up to £29,879 per annum
Non-contributory life assurance policy (to value of 3 x annual salary).
Commitment to formal supervision and staff support.
Employee Assistance Programme
Contributory pension scheme.
Responsibility for the operational management of a recovery focused registered care service/location. To work in the capacity as a Registered Manager for a 9 bedded Mental Health Recovery and Rehabilitation care home.
* To be accountable for delivery within the policies, procedures and quality standards of Richmond
* Fellowship and the CQC.
* To ensure that that the service complies with Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 Part 3 and Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009 (Part 4)
* To prepare the service for inspection visits to achieve a "Good" rating.
* To support the Locality Manager prepare and delivery business plans and budgets.
* To be responsible for all risk management within a given location from a business perspective.
* To monitor compliance with MI & reporting systems and interpret management information to drive
* performance, investigating and dealing with all exceptions and ensuring quality assurance.
* To review the services delivered and implement changes to improve service delivery.
* To manage all contracts directly with the commissioner ensuring effective relationship management and
* reporting at all times.
* To encourage customer, stakeholder and commissioner feedback, seeking innovative solutions to local needs.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.