If you're a talented and compassionate Registered General Nurse living in the Southport area, this nursing role could be ideal for you. It's a full-time Registered General Nurse role, and it comes with a competitive salary.
Working with a successful client, we're looking for empathetic, collaborative and qualified Registered General Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses based in or near Southport, to cover a variety of shift patterns. You will be part of a care team ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained for patients with differing needs.
As an experienced RGN, you will be:
● Providing leadership and support for care staff and care and support for residents
● Ensuring that care is delivered according to the latest guidelines and best practice
● Providing effective guidance and support for the care team within care home settings
● Ensuring that clear and accurate records and communication systems are maintained and effectively used
To apply, you will need to be an NMC Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN), able to show evidence of personal and professional development, including a degree or postgraduate diploma in a relevant subject. Knowledge and use of clinical assessment tools such as Waterlow is a must.
The benefits of this nursing role include:
● Excellent salary
● Free DBS
● Free mandatory training
● The respect and gratitude of your colleagues and your patients
To apply for this Registered General Nurse role in Southport and take advantage of fast track registration, call us today to begin the application process.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services in the healthcare sector, so your help and support filling these currently open Registered General Nurses and Mental Health Nurse vacancies are much appreciated.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.