Registered General Nurse| Band 5 | Blackpool
There is a current opportunity for Band 5 Registered Nurses to join our team working on NHS inpatient hospital wards in Blackpool. There are both medical and surgical wards available as well as work within the emergency department, for days and nights. The role can facilitate both full and part time hours so is flexible enough to fit all lifestyles and work patterns.
At the moment we are operating fast track recruitment process to enable staff to work despite the current Coronavirus crisis. This role is open to both local Nurses and those who are willing to travel from surrounding areas.
If you have excellent communication skills, are reliable, flexible and a team player we want to here from you!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
- NMC Registration
- Nursing Qualification
You must be able and confident to:
- Perform comprehensive assessments of patient nursing needs, plan, implement and evaluate care delivery according to changing health care needs.
- Collect, collate and report information, maintaining accurate patient records.
- Involve patients and carers/relatives in the planning and delivery of care.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to ensure needs are met in relation to care input and support for ongoing care needs.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with patients and carers/relatives.
- Recognise and respond appropriately to urgent and emergency situations.
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
- Fast track registration process
- Industry leading hourly pay rates
- Revalidation support and updates
- Free Training
- Free DBS Checks
- Free Uniforms
- Weekly Payroll with options of pay methods
- Holiday and sick Pay
- Great refer a friend schemes
- Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Please contact Claire on 0161 835 8744 or email Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.