Staff Nurse - Portal Dialysis Nurse
Private Dialysis Clinic
Colchester and Ipswich
Full time permanent role, Monday to Friday, 9am -5pm
£26,500pa plus travel allowances
I am currently looking for a Registered General nurse (RGN) to join a fantastic private Dialysis Service within Colchester and Ipswich. This is a days only, full time position offering 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday hours. You will be classed as portable nurse attending patient s homes undergoing Dialysis treatments.
You will be working within one of the UKs largest renal providers and really is an amazing opportunity. You will be providing patient care and increasing their quality of life, helping and training them in all aspects of dialysis care. Some of your responsibilities as a Registered General Nurse within this private service includes:
* Act as a named nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring all care is planned and documented
* Observations of patient in home environment, presence of signs of trauma, patients' general physical and mental condition
* Train patients on how to clean and maintain their clinical equipment
Within this role you will be acting as a name d nurse for a group of patients ensuring care is planned and documented. You will be preparing and monitoring dialysis machines. This really is a brilliant role and to be considered for it you will need:
* NMC, Registered General Nurse (RGN)
* Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective care
* Previous experience within haemodialysis is desirable but not essential
If you're keen to make a move to a service where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced management team. Benefits of becoming a Clinical Manager within this incredible service include:
* Great work life balance (Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm hours)
* Completive pay and travel allowance
* Brilliant holiday allowance
Click apply today and someone will be in touch regarding this amazing opportunity!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.