Registered General Nurse
Salary From £19.12 - £28.94 per hour dependent on weekday/ween/Saturday or bank holiday worked.
Over 240 shifts to allocate every 3 days
Here at search we are seeking a Registered General Nurse Band 5 who are looking to work on a bank basis in Wythenshawe Hospital.
Search is currently working closely with a NHS Trust that is the leading integrated health, teaching, research and innovation campus in the thriving city of Manchester. For our nurses, it means the chance to gain diverse experience in a variety of pioneering teams.
In return as a Band 5 Nurse you can expect to receive:
* Flexibility - Regular shifts that suit your lifestyle
* Excellent rates of pay including holiday pay
* Free Mandatory and Specialist Training
* Free DBS checks
* Free uniforms
* Incentives - Excellent bonus schemes for recommending friends and colleagues
* Specialist re-validation support and assistance
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of six months paid experience within the last year working on a general ward
* Current valid NMC registration
* Complete our NHS compliance requirements
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Take responsibility for the coordination and safe effective management of the ward/clinical area on a shift-by-shift basis as delegated by the Ward Manager/Senior Sister/Charge Nurse.
* Undertake comprehensive health care needs assessment of patients, reassessing as appropriate.
* Collaborate with other health care professionals in the delivery of high standards of effective health care.
* Lead on the delivery of care, ensuring individual programmes of care are assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
* Use professional judgement when assessing patient needs/ problems and investigations requiring analysis and intervention.
* Ensure that patient / ward information is communicated to the appropriate professional(s) of the multidisciplinary team.
* Communicate effectively with dignity and respect to all patients, relatives, staff and others giving consideration to potential barriers to understanding.
* Administration of medicines and treatments in line with NMC & Trust Policy
* Be competent in the correct use of all equipment used in the clinical setting in accordance with instructions and departmental procedures, reporting any faults as necessary.
* Maintain accurate, contemporaneous patient records in line with Trust Policy and NMC Code of Conduct.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 835 8653
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.