We're looking for an experienced Community Services Manager in Aberdeen to cover care and support services. It's a full-time role, working weekdays, and commands a salary of up to £34k per annum, DOE.
As a team manager, you will be managing a group of fantastic, dedicated support workers and care working who work in community living services. You will ensure that care and compassion remain at the heart of everything the team does for the people they assist.
Your Services Manager key responsibilities will be:
- Leading and managing care assistant teams to ensure safe and effective provision of care and support
- Compliance with relevant, legislation, contracts and service specifications
- Effective management of key stakeholder and external partnerships
- Effective and efficient management of all resources.
The Service Manager will be responsible and accountable for maintaining high-quality standards across various care and community services. This will include care homes and social care services registered with the care inspectorate and a range of community-based services. This may include:
- Participation in rota systems including management on-call and sleepover shifts
- Lone Working
- Working with individuals with challenging behaviour
To apply, you will need an impressive CV with a strong professional background, along with the strength of character to deal with some often tricky situations. In return for your commitment and expertise, you will receive a salary of £25,400 - £34,000 p/a. So, take your career to the next level, and apply for this Service manager job in Aberdeen today.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.