Search Healthcare have a high demand for Critical Care trained nurses!
We are needing to build up our bank of staff to be able to meet the demand!
Do you want a nursing role where you can fit the hours around your lifestyle and commitments?
Search Healthcare is on the look out for nurses to work across Wirral, Liverpooland surrounding areas, covering all shift patterns including long days and nights across 7 days a week - this is on an ad hoc basis.
We have a high demand for nurses who are trained in tracheostomy, vents and peg feeds. We have a range of clients who require these skill sets.
Reliable agency work with Search Healthcare and great benefits:
- £200 refer a friend scheme
- Excellent rate of pay
- Free Enhanced DBS
- Free Uniform
- Free Mandatory Training
- Revalidation Support
- Fast Track recruitment
- Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search Healthcare also work with a range of clients including: Care Homes, Nursing Homes, Rehab Units, Private Hospitals and Complex Care Packages.
For these Nurse jobs you'll need:
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- NMC Registration
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Strong organisational skills to manage your workload
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A passion for providing high quality care
- Excellent communication skills when liaising with patients and carers/relatives
- To be able to recognise and respond appropriately to urgent and emergency situations
Opportunities are endless, register your interest today by applying online and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact to fast track your application or please contact our resourcer Rachel Arthur on email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.