Registered Care Manager
Elderly Care Services
West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
Permanent, full time position
£34,000pa and a range of staff benefits
I am currently looking for a Registered Care Manager to join a superb service in Nottingham. This is a really exciting opportunity as you will be an helping set up this service from scratch! My client wants the Registered Manager to be involved from day one, giving you the opportunity to really put your stamp on this service. This is a full time permanent position offering a s alary of up to £34,000 depending on your experience.
You will be working within a superb healthcare service with all sites being rated 'Outstanding' by the CQC. You will need to be an experienced domiciliary care manager to join this award winning team. Some of your duties will include:
* Leading and managing the branch with the support of your care management team and central support team
* Delivering the highest standard of care, services and staff support with the aim of achieving outstanding inspection results
* Leading your team in achieving key performance indicators and targets
This really is an opportunity of a lifetime, you will be part of every decision being made for this incredible new service. You will be developing the service to achieve 'Outstanding' like it's other branches. You will need to be compassionate, dedicated and help give a truly outstanding care for clients, families and also your staff members.
Within this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of your branch with the continued support of the central team. You will help with the delivery of both hourly carers and live in carers so having previous experience within this field is a must! To be considered for this Registered Care Manager you will need to have the following:
* Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
* Understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. CQC fundamental standards, health and safety)
* Enthusiastic and positive 'can do' attitude with ability to motivate others
If you're keen to make a move to a service where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced management team. Benefits of becoming a Registered Care Manager within this incredible service include:
* Join the leading care team - rated "Outstanding" by the CQC in all locations
* Market leading salary plus bonus
* Benefits including paid holidays, pension, company health plan, employee assistance programme and opportunities for career development
Click apply today and someone will be in touch regarding this amazing opportunity!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.