£35000 - £45,000
We are seeking a dynamic experienced Registered Manager who embraces change and growth and inn ovation to join our growing team in Liverpool. This is for a Leading Home care provider of domiciliary care service across the Liverpool City Region looking after 7000 hours.
The role will require you to be registered with CQC as the Registered Manager, thus you are accountable for branch compliance and future growth. Candidates must be in possession of Level 5 and a car driver. Similarly responsible for the progression and retention of field and branch-based staff including the motivation of staff to attain their individual KPIs and targets
* Management of Care Workers, Coordinators, Field Supervisors, Deputy Manager; Team Leaders;
* Budget responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for meeting the budgets defined by the company.
* Staffing and rostering.
* Service users, service users' families, staff, service user representatives, commissioners, local authority contract monitoring officers, social workers, NHS staff, CQC, GPs.
* Main purpose:
* Contribute to raising standards of care on an on-going basis.
* Compliance with the Care Act 2014, Fundamental Standards and Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOES).
Work alongside staff to deliver a service which is:
* Monitor standards on an on-going basis and identify areas for improvement.
* Create and improve process and procedures to guarantee provide an efficient and reliable service.
* Establish and develop professional relationships to promote the organisation.
* Work in collaboration with the operation manager to meet standards of growth.
* Work with staff to promote positive attitudes towards learning and development.
* Deliver a service which meets the needs and preferences of people who use the service.
If you are interested in the position please contact Usman Masood at Search Consultancy in the Manchester office 01618358614
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.