Sales Manager; Salary £40,000 to £55,000 per annum (OTE £65k to £80k) + company car + bonus
The Sales Division of Search Consultancy is proud to once more be partnering with our client who are a direct B2B sales specialists operating as one of the leaders within their field. Proactively managing Team Leaders in the business, the primary focus for this role is to drive performance, taking ownership of sales revenues results with a strategy focused on a mixture between multi-channel sales, existing client account management, and a medium to long term goal of changing behaviours within the teams that will maximise and drive capability.
This Sales Manager job will ideally be right for an individual on the upward curve within their career to date, offering development to a Director level position within the future. The Sales Manager will also have the right natural leadership qualities to inspire positive change to Team Leaders and their respective sales teams, while strategically focused in this respect will also have a proactive approach to direct customer contact, large account tenders, and existing account management.
* Direct B2B sales gained through a varied and complex nature of direct cold business sales strategies and existing client account management;
* Managing managers/team leaders with proven competencies for increasing sales performance and/or positive behaviours*
* Proven high performing revenue figures either showing consistently strong results or improvement in a business' or teams overall commercial performance*
* Owning a sales structure and taking responsibility for the business units overseen;
* Track record within employee development either through mentoring or direct line management to increase their performance*
* Background presenting complex proposals to business' or key business stakeholders
*please reference on your CV before submitting
* Exhibits a positive mental attitude and naturally strong leadership qualities
* Confidence and self-assured persona
* A technical understanding of sales and incredibly strong commercial understanding
* Aptitude to vary style dependant on the nature of audience
* Self-motivated, organised and inspirational to those around them
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.