Regional Sales Manager
£40,000 per annum plus car and bonus + package
Good understanding of Power, Torque, speed and its contribution to power transmission? Do you have a sales background in the drives, conveyor or bearing industry? A role for a renowned manufacturer is currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager role covering North Yorkshire up to the Scottish border.
Covering Northumberland, Dumfries & Galloway, Cumbria, Durham & Scottish Borders. The position will involve the day to day running of a very active and successful sales area looking after a varied and mixed customer base including OEM's, End User's and Distributors.
- Day to day running of an active Sales Area.
- Look after a varied and mixed customer base including OEM's, End Users and Distributors
- Proactively increase sales into both new and existing accounts.
- Primarily focused on Mechanical Geared Motors but with some crossover into the selling and sales support of Inverters, Servo's, Industrial Gears and Service.
- Work pro-actively under your own initiative whilst also being an active contributing member of the Sales Team.
- Liaise closely with both internal and external colleagues.
- Work independently form home managing own time.
- Proven experience from within the Power Transmission Industry ideally selling Geared Motors plus associated equipment such as Inverters and Servo's.
- You'll be a strong relationship developer and thrive on provider solutions to a customers requirements
- Strong technical background with a good understanding of Power, Speed & Torque are essential.
- Ideally with a formal qualification such as ONC/HNC in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Good understanding of motor control including inverter drives would be beneficial.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.