Regional Operations Manager
Salary: Competitive + Car Allowance + Bonus
Required for immediate start
If you have experience with dementia, nursing, residential or respite care for the elderly, and have strong leadership experience, this Regional Operations Manager role could be the role for you.
You might be a Registered Manager or a Home Manager looking to take a step up in your career, or an experienced Regional Operations Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge.
On behalf of a high-quality care provider for the elderly, we are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to support three care homes in the Yorkshire region.
The successful candidate will be based in Yorkshire with the expectation of occasional travel to Glasgow.
You will become part of the Senior Management Team and help to drive the business forward by:
* Providing excellent clinical and operational leadership to Home Managers and the Quality Project Lead in the region
* Establishing and monitoring effective delivery and reporting on the operational goals in the regional homes
* Providing leadership on key clinical and operational issues such as suitable and standardised policies and procedures across the homes, a well-trained work force and oversight of the reporting and investigating of incidents, complaints and concerns.
* Promoting effective communications with all stakeholders.
* Leading on implementation of the mission, vision and values of the company focusing on our delivery of high quality, resident centred care.
You will be a qualified Registered Nurse with proven strategic leadership experience. You will be a Nurse who is passionate about delivering excellent care, and have a strong understanding of all regulatory standards and regulations.
* Competitive salary
* Discretionary bonus dependent on quality and performance
* 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
* Company Sick Pay following successful probationary period.
* Employee Reward and Recognition Programme.
* Annual awards ceremony
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in this position or know somebody who is, please contact Search Consultancy in the Leeds office or apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.