Regional Operations Manager - Education Sector - Expanding Company - Up to £58,000 + superb benefits
A superb opportunity for an experienced Regional Operations Manager to join a vibrant team in a fast expanding Foodie Company within the London area has arisen. This role offers you the opportunity to use your business experience in a challenging yet very rewarding role. You will share your passion for food and great service with an extremely professional and engaged team in an environment that encourages contribution and provides a platform for personal growth and development.
As Regional Operations Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies across the area of responsibility to deliver sustained growth of turnover and net operating profits. Responsible for retaining and developing existing business within a geographical area and managing a team to deliver innovative solutions and quality service in line with business objectives and maximise set targets. Establish and maintain a committed and engaged team. As your area is predominantly London Based, living within the M25 corridor is desirable.
As Regional Operations Manager you will be expected to:
* Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control, culinary excellence, improving merchandising, implementing, monitoring and evaluating results within the site teams to ensure area financial results are exceeded.
* Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
* Oversee Site Management within area of responsibility to ensure proactive management of teams on site. Responsible for recruiting high calibre site managers, developing them and driving them to ensure the following activities are performed with excellence: site succession planning, recruitment, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to customer and client.
* Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence. Responsible for proactively maintaining external relationships with clients to exceed expectations and retain business.
* Experience from working within the Education sector in a similar capacity is desirable.
A full, clean driving license as well as an enhanced DBS certificate is essential, as you will be exposed to educational establishments.
In exchange for all of the above a great benefits package is available with a performance based bonus, company car, private health care as well as 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
If this sounds like you then please apply below, email your CV to marco.quasimodo@search or call 01293 848149
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.