Regional HR Partner; Manchester based with multi-site travel across the North of England & Scotland; Salary up to £32k + Company car & competitive benefits
A champion of its industry soon to be celebrating its 75th year in commerce, has enlisted Search Consultancy to work on a retained assignment basis to recruit at Regional HR Advisor level person to manage a large geographical and key area of the UK business.
Who they are…
This wider international company has achieved sensational success and now employs 78,000 people worldwide, 520 of which within the UK arm of its business. Working alongside another regional HR person in the midlands and south west, and remote reporting into the HR Manager based out of London, the Regional HR Partner will work proactively, manage independently their time supporting on a wide range of HR and business matters.
What will you be doing…
* Working within a field-based role managing a variation of recruitment, employee relations cases & performance management; this includes being a first point of contact for employee related queries in the region
* Support & development of Management regarding handling HR related topics and situations, with the goal to increase Management self-sufficiency
* Support within the future development of HR processes, instruments & systems
* Contributing to company Learning & Development activities
* Work on exciting future HR projects such as setting up an HR Intranet, implementing Flexible Employee Benefits & working on new HR Personnel Information Systems
You? Yes, you!
* Full UK/EU/EEA driving license
* Minimum level 5 CIPD or above qualified
* Similar level HR experience attained ideally in a field based/front facing role
* Enthusiastic and ambitious individual who likes to positively challenge
* Hard working individual and independent by nature
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.