About this role
Recruitment Consultant - Temporary Division
£25,000- £30,000 Per Annum + Commission (1st Year - £50k OTE)
Search are recruiting a Recruitment Consultant to join their Gatwick team. As a Temporary Consultant, you will provide clients with interim and temporary recruitment solutions and aim to work together as a recruitment partner to improve their recruitment strategies.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for generating new relationships with potential clients through B2B sales calls and meetings. Your duties will include managing existing business relationships and supporting their recruitment needs.
In terms of candidate management, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire process. From qualifying candidates and conducting in-depth interviews, ensuring all candidates have eligibility to work and references (your clients may need additional compliance checks such as DBS, proof of address, credit checks etc.)
You will also provide your candidates and clients with excellent customer service, attending regular meetings to improve your service and build relationships as well as dealing with queries such as holiday pay and payroll queries.
Why should you join Search?
- Significant investment from our private equity partners, H2 and a clear strategy for growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Uncapped commission structure with monthly payments.
- 0% threshold in your first 6 months to increase your earning potential.
- Golden Ticket Incentives allowing you to earn up to £500 in lifestyle vouchers (ASOS, TUI, JD)
- Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out and annual trips abroad (including a trip to Rome in 2024!)
- A clearly defined career path with two routes to a director role (via management or billing).
- Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out and annual awards events.
- Award-winning Talent Development team who offers industry-leading training and coaching to employees at all levels.
- Support team including marketing, administration, finance, and IT - enabling you to focus on your role and make money.
- A strong team ethos providing you with a peer group of like-minded people and plenty of team-building social activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience working in a fast-paced role where you have worked to targets.
- Highly articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to persuade and influence people.
- Driven by success and career focused.
- Tenacious and resilient.
- Adaptable and willing to step outside of their comfort zone.
And what will your role involve?
- Business Development, contacting new and existing clients to generate job opportunities.
- Generating leads and mapping out your market.
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the client's needs and requirements for their vacancy.
- Qualifying candidates and conducting in-depth candidate registrations
- Contacting candidates regularly to keep up to date with your candidate's availability for work, allowing you to respond quickly.
- Ensuring all candidates have eligibility to work and references.
- Providing your temps and clients with a robust aftercare service.
- Dealing with temp queries, holiday booking and payroll queries.
- Attending regular client meetings to improve your service and build relationships.
- Negotiating candidate pay rates and client charge rates to ensure you maximise revenue.
- Managing the interview process with your candidate and client (if applicable)
- Maintaining a varied, relevant, and engaging online presence to attract and source clients and candidates.
This is a sales role, and you will work towards activity and revenue targets. In return we offer uncapped commission which will ensure you can reap the rewards and the sky is the limit in terms of earning potential!
To find out more, contact Isabel Stone or submit your CV today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Call & Contact Centre, Business Support, Work for Us
14 December 2023
Your consultant is
Talent Acquisition PartnerGet in touch
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Gatwick, West Sussex
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£23000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Gatwick, West Sussex
Recruitment Resourcer - Hospitality
£24000 - £30000.00 per annum + Bonus
Gatwick, West Sussex
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£25000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Crawley, West Sussex
£22000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + Commission
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Recruitment Consultant - Business Support
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Learn more about a Call & Contact Centre career
Whether you’re looking for a temporary or permanent Call & Contact Centre role, our team are ready to help you find the job that meets all your requirements.