Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Evette van Est
2 months ago
Evette van Est
Temp Recruitment Support Assistant
start asap - 3 Months
£11.67 per hour
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To assist with all administrative aspects of the recruitment and selection process, providing advice and guidance to applicants and managers on associated policies, procedures and processes ensuring that they provide a 'best in class' applicant experience.
Key Responsibilities, Accountabilities or Duties:
* Take ownership of the vacancy and the management of applicants through the appropriate advertising stages (redeployment, internal, external) to the completion stage (offer of appointment) ensuring that HR Services Standards are met.
* Ensure job descriptions, person specifications and job advertisements are in line with corporate standards prior to advertising a vacancy.
* Ensure that all posts have been graded in line with the Job Evaluation Scheme before they are advertised.
* Assist in the drafting of job advertisements and arranging the placement of job advertisements in the appropriate media and in line with the 'employer brand'.
* Act as a key point of contact for applicants, Operational Managers, HR Partners and Recruitment Agencies. Providing advice and guidance in relation to the company recruitment and selection (and associated) policies and procedures, responding to queries and requests for information and documentation (these may be in person, over the telephone or in writing/email or via Jobtrain).
* Maintain CRM, Jobtrain, the computerised HR/Payroll system, and any other IT solution in relation to the recruitment process, including editing and uploading content and the maintenance of folders within the HR Services systems.
* Create and run reports from Jobtrain and/or the HR/Payroll system as required.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Experience of working with administrative processes in a high volume, process-driven, and customer-facing office environment.
* An approachable team player, who demonstrates the ability to be flexible and willingness to provide support for colleagues.
* Excellent communication skills (in person, on the telephone and in writing), demonstrating an ability to listen to and advise a wide range of people clearly and concisely.
* Delivers excellent customer service by taking ownership, being flexible and responsive to customer needs, and providing helpful information and advice, whilst maintaining confidentiality.
* Good organisational skills, and able to prioritise work in a busy environment and meet service standards requirements and deadlines, remaining calm under pressure.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age