Business Support Administrator
Location: Leeds City Centre
We are seeking a Business Support Administrator to carry out secretarial, administrative and recruitment support activities on behalf of our operational and support staff.
This fantastic opportunity is working for an award winning Recruitment company based in Leeds City Centre on a permanent basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* General secretarial and administrative support for division
* Active day to day involvement in fulfilling office procedure requirements
* Maintain and update divisional database on a regular basis
* Organise mailshots for clients and candidates as requested by the division
* Type proposals/reports/letters/CV's as requested
* Cover reception as required in their absence (absence/holidays)
* Cover Office Junior duties as required in their absence
* Process Temporary payroll and all related admin tasks within the required timescales
* Maintain all filing systems to an acceptable standard
* Ad Hoc duties - credit checking, presentations, reports
* Reduce divisional complaints by ensuring the customer service provided to all clients and candidates is first class at all times
* Communication - The ability to communicate effectively both to internal and external customers. Utilises the appropriate communication channels. Listens effectively and can communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
* Planning and Organising - Organises own time effectively and creates own work schedules. Prioritises and prepares in advance, anticipates and adjusts for problems. Can orchestrate multiple activities at any time whilst adhering to deadlines
* Quality Driven & Detail Conscious - Provides a quality service to both internal and external customers
* Maintains high professional standards and is concerned with detail and getting it right first time
* Team Player - Fits in with the team. Develops effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
* Is considerate towards them and creates a sense of team spirit
For more details please contact Sally Henderson on 0113 308 8064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.