2 x Recruitment Resourcer - Technology and Transformation (IT)
Do you want to work for a really successful business, somewhere you can earn a competitive salary and commission in a fun, outgoing and genuinely great team who enjoy working for each other?
Our Technology and Transformation (IT) team in Edinburgh are expanding and are looking for TWO Recruitment Resourcers to support our experienced team with some massive plans and expectations for 2020. We support some of the biggest organisations in the world let alone Scotland in what is an ever growing and attractive Technology location so these are great chances to bring some of the most exciting opportunities to the market and take real pride in the work you help to deliver.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Sourcing candidates for permanent IT vacancies across Scotland and other parts of the UK
* Advertising roles on various job boards
* Updating with candidates on a regular basis to confirm their interest in vacancies to be as pro-active and re-active to needs as possible and become known as the go-to person for new job opportunities.
What are we looking for?
* A great attitude and work ethic
* Confidence engaging with and communicating with people of all capacities, cultures and experience
* We will consider people with zero industry experience with a can-do attitude and a willingness to graft.
What we can offer you?
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and commission scheme
* 31 days holidays with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* Regular high performer (all expenses paid) nights out, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
I am looking to engage people in to a slick process ASAP with the first step being a conversation on the phone followed by an informal interview to be as transparent as possible and allow each other to get a feel for the role and discuss objectives from the role on both sides.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.