Recruitment Resourcer - Energy Division
Competitive salary and benefits
Our Manchester office have a unique and exciting vacancy for a Resourcer to work in our established Energy Division. A busy and successful division, we pride ourselves in being experts in our field. As a Resourcer you will be responsible for proactively finding candidates nationwide,, using a variety of advertising methods and research skills, assisting with the compliance and organising the training of candidates. You will be working as part of a team to provide an outsourced workforce of engineer to our clients. A professional communicator, you will be instrumental in building both candidate and client relationships while displaying commercial awareness and maintaining a positive and fun approach to your work! Not only do we look to engage with the "finished article" in terms of fully skilled candidates, we also offer exciting training and upskilling courses to allow new entrants to start an engineering career.
With excellent administration, organisation and customer care skills you will have high attention to detail standards, be results orientated and be motivated by the associated financial rewards!
- Experience of phone work, your job is all about speaking to people !
- Career minded, hard working and driven.
- Confident with the ability to build rapport.
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Longer term opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.