Recruitment Resourcer - Construction Trades
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to provide all round general administrative assistance to one of our top Recruitment Consultants.
Duties will include;
* Interviewing and referencing candidates
* Making high volume, outbound calls to match candidates to jobs
* Chasing timesheets
* Speaking to candidates and clients on the telephone every day
* Ensuring accurate database records are maintained
* Providing a first class customer service to our candidates and clients
* General administration duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
Excellent training is provided and the role also provides fantastic career opportunities, along with a very competitive salary with superb benefits and a bonus scheme where you can really enhance your annual salary. There is the opportunity to progress into a 360 Trainee Consultant along with some award-winning training to help you achieve the best results within Search.
* Experience in an office based customer service or sales role
* Effective communication and a want and drive to be on the phone!
* Motivated and hardworking with the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced role.
* Dedicated with a positive, cheerful attitude
* Persistent and tenacious
* Professional and career minded
* Confident with an excellent telephone manner
* A charming personality with the ability to nurture relationships
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Bonus scheme
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Search Awards
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position in detail.