Search Consultancy, a leading recruitment business, is partnering with a large, well-known call-centre company in an urgent search for experienced Recruitment Resourcers to cover the hectic Christmas period.
Multiple roles are available, based in both Salford Quays and Stretford, paying £18-25k equivalent annual salary. You'll need to be available for an immediate start until the end of 2019. For exceptional candidates, these full-time, temporary positions may be extended, with the potential for permanent roles.
As a passionate Internal Recruitment Resourcer, you'll have experience as a recruitment consultant in a temp or perm role. You will be a self-starter who's happy to manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment.
You'll manage the full lifecycle of recruitment and selection, be the lead on assessment centres, conduct interviews (phone and face-to-face), and contribute to the administration and recruitment processes of the wider business.
* End-to-end recruitment, including screening, shortlisting and interviewing.
* Responsibility for driving process and improvement and establishing a culture of business excellence.
* Producing and presenting recruitment statistics.
* Supporting vetting processes as required, including conducting reference and DBS checks.
Based in either Salford Quays or Stretford, you must be available to start immediately. The roles pay £18-25k equivalent, and there is an excellent opportunity for the role to become a permanent career move potentially.
* Comprehensive recruitment/resourcing experience in a similar role (ideally in a busy call-centre environment).
* Ability to work on your initiative, multi-tasking, and prioritising your workload.
* Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
* Excellent customer and communication skills.
These multiple roles require an urgent start. Please contact Charlotte Battersby today on 0161 835 8753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age