Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£20000 - £22000 per annum + commission
2 months ago
Recruitment Resourcer - Industrial
Competitive salary and benefits
Our Liverpool office has a unique and exciting vacancy for a Recruitment Resourcer to work in our established Industrial Division. A busy and highly successful division, we pride ourselves in being experts in our field. As a Recruitment Resourcer you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of service to our consultants and managers, and supporting the team with their daily activities.
This fast paced and varied role will involve placing new job adverts, completing candidate registrations, screening of candidates and proactively sourcing candidates, primarily via the phone to ensure a solid pipeline. You will responsible for the influx of new candidates for each consultant and to make sure desks are covered in consultants. You will need to be highly organised and a professional communicator as you will be instrumental in building both candidate and client relationships while displaying commercial awareness and maintaining a positive and fun approach to your work. You will be able to work under pressure, with excellent administration and customer care skills and given the nature of the market in which we operate you will have a high attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Resourcing for industrial candidates, advertising, promoting our referrals scheme, telephone and face to face interviewing.
* Organising open days for registrations, both in the Liverpool office and other locations across the region
* Liaising with the compliance team in order to meet the standards and expectations on our clients and the wider industry
* Briefing candidates on suitable opportunities and co-ordinating their diaries to suit their availability
* Being on hand to deal quickly with issues and unexpected changes to rotas
* Gaining an expertise in the industry and an understanding of various recruitment software used internally and externally
The role requires a focused and energetic individual with a strong attention to detail and a drive to provide an exceptional service. We pride ourselves on our compassion and sense of responsibility when recruiting in this market, and we are looking for people to share our vision and be part of a hugely successful company, taking a key role in a rapidly growing team.
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* A great place to work
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.