Recruitment Manager - Construction
Competitive salary and benefits
Our Construction and Trades Division in Central London, are seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to join their successful and expanding operations. Search Construction has been established since 1987 and has grown to hold a 'market leader' status across Scotland and the North of England.
We are now seeking to replicate this in London to compliment our national offering. Although the office is in its infancy our vision is that it will become one of our flagship offerings. This is an opportunity to head up this venture right from the very beginning.
You will be reporting directly into the Managing Director who has 20 years experience in the Construction market and who adopts a 'hands on', honest approach whilst really valuing creative input from his team. Personal growth plans would also be in place to take you to Senior DM and AD level.
- Managing an existing team of two Consultants
- Working with the Resourcing Manager in the selection and placement of construction tradesmen.
- Visiting new Construction sites and project offices.
- Researching new market streams and regional frameworks.
- Proven experience as a successful Construction Trades Recruitment Consultant
- A 'no fear' approach to new business development
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Target driven
- Ability to nurture and build client relationships
- As some travel across the South East will be required, a full UK Driving Licence is essential.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Competitive commission structure and override bonus scheme
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including a car allowance up to the value of £4900
- Private healthcare scheme
- Flexible holiday; 25 days holiday with the option to buy an additional 5 days per annum
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.