Search is delighted to partner with our Liverpool based not for profit client who are looking to recruit a Recruitment Manager for their Merseyside offices.
The client operates a true Ulrich model in a busy office environment and is seeking an internal recruitment professional with experience of working the end to end recruitment cycle across a variety of roles up to Senior Director and Exec team level.
In this varied role, you will report to the Head of HR & Resourcing and will be responsible for the following recruitment activity:
* Management of a small team of recruiters based in Merseyside and nationally
* Full end to end responsibility for all recruitment across the organisation
* Responsibility for recruitment metrics and KPIs and reporting of these to the exec team
* Own and drive down costs in recruitment budget, partnering with 3rd party agency suppliers where necessary
* Use key management information data to improve the performance of the team and improve recruitment processes
* Build a talent pool and talent pipeline, making full use of the company's ATS
To be successful in this role you will ideally be a senior recruitment professional with the following experience:
* Demonstrable recruitment team management experience
* Strong senior stakeholder management experience
* Experience in managing varied and complex / high profile recruitment campaigns
* Experience of working in a regulated environment
* Able to travel nationally (periodically) for the business
In return my client is offering a salary of up to £42k base with strong benefits.
Please apply below for a discreet and confidential conversation about the vacancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.