Recruitment Manager - Sheffield and Rotherham - Up to £25,000 - Monday - Friday
Are you experienced within high volume recruitment and find yourself stuck in a rut or looking to develop within a successful business?
If this is you then please get in touch asap!
I am working with a local contact centre that have gone from strength to strength in the last year they have tripled in size! With this continued success we are currently looking for a Recruitment Manager to manage a small team, lead by example and liaise with various agencies.
You must have at least 2 years experience within recruitment at a senior/management level.
* Reviewing company policies and procedures
* Training management where needed
* Supporting with disciplinaries
* Liaising between a number of agencies and working very closely with operations
* Coordinating a high volume of interviews
* Candidate attraction
* Organising a large number of starters every week for various campaigns
* Work closely with operations to reduce attrition
The perfect Recruitment Manager will be:
* Able to work at pace
* Experienced within contact centre recruitment for various clients
* Organised and able to go the extra mile to ensure numbers are achieved
* Able to think of different and successful strategies
* Able to work efficiently
* Motivational to others
Please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.