Recruitment Manager - Accountancy & Finance
We are expanding and looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager. There has never been a better time to join our Glasgow Accountancy & Finance team, your career could be fast tracked with no limitations; if you want progression, success and financial reward then this is a perfect role for you.
You will be supported by an experienced leadership team who will provide you with everything you need to drive your business forward. We are looking for a Recruitment Manager who is hands on, you will be results focused and strategic, not only leading the team but running your own recruitment desk. Driving performance and leading by example. This may be your first step up into management or you may simply be seeking a new challenge with more scope for professional development.
Our Accountancy & Finance team provide temporary, interim and permanent recruitment solutions to clients ranging from SME's to large corporates. Placing candidates from transactional specialists through to qualified and senior level appointments. This is a highly consultative role, requiring an individual with a strong commercial, professional and corporate background.
What we are looking for:
* A proven track record of success within temporary and/or permanent professional services recruitment
* Desire to manage a team of successful sales professionals through people development, performance management and the setting of key, smart objectives
* Strong sales and account management with commercial acumen
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Ability to nurture relationships, internally and externally
* Strong existing client relationships across national and local agreements
* Immediate opportunity to earn commission
* Real opportunities for career progression
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, IPhone, bonus
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including Marketing and Advertising and a full admin support team
* Investor in People Platinum status (1 of only 8 companies in the whole of the UK to have this)
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering a large variety of industry sectors. We're the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Manager join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.