We are looking for an individual with extensive experience recruiting into the Healthcare market to take our existing business and develop it further to become the number one provider of Healthcare professionals in Aberdeen.
As a billing manager, you will have a great opportunity to put your own stamp on the success of this team and witness strong growth. You will have previous experience of leading from the front and driving sales, new clients, nurturing relationships and coaching, managing and developing your team. At the same time, you will still have your own desk and be a key biller in the team - truly leading by example
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales and a proactive sales culture
- Motivating and monitoring a team
- Identifying key development areas and presenting solutions
- Reporting and forecasting written business
- Networking and building relationships with clients and candidates
- Developing key business relationships with new clients, generating client meetings and new opportunities
- Candidate attraction
- Lead generation and conversion
- Managing opportunities, placing candidates and fee negotiation
- Interviewing candidates and matching candidates to vacancies
- Using negotiation and objection handling skills to maximise revenue
- Providing professional and consultative advise to clients and candidates
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our infamous Christmas parties!
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall directly. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position in detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.