Recruitment Manager, Commercial, Brighton
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to the continued growth and success of our Office Services and Call & Contact Centre divisions across London and Sussex we are looking for a Recruitment Manager to help take the team to new heights!
Based in Brighton, you will oversee a team of two who are consistently exceeding all targets set, reporting directly into the Associate Director with over 20 years experience in recruitment. With a strong portfolio of clients across Sussex we are looking for someone to develop the local client-base and provide temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to new and existing clients.
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on manager who is happy to undertake business development activities and offer the guidance and support to really get the best out of people. You won't be afraid to lead by example, inspiring your team to exceed budget and smash targets.
You may be an experienced Recruitment Manager looking for a new challenge offering you the opportunity for professional development, or a Managing Consultant looking for greater responsibility, ownership and autonomy over your business.
What are we looking for?
- A proven track record of success within temporary and permanent commercial recruitment
- Experience or a desire to manage a team of successful sales people through personal development, performance management and the setting of key, smart objectives
- Strong sales and account management with commercial acumen
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Ability to nurture relationships, internally and externally
- Key client stakeholder management
- You will be part of this incredibly successful division within Search Consultancy, a major player in this market.
- Strong existing client relationships across national and local agreements
- From one off ad hoc permanent placements to the provision of hundreds of temps at short-notice, you really will enjoy variety
- Immediate opportunity to earn uncapped commission based on both team and personal income
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, IPhone, free parking for managers
- Impressive contemporary office space in Brighton City centre
- Industry-leading management training
- Award winning marketing and digital solutions teams offering round the clock support to drive brand and applicant attraction
- Regular awards and recognition events and nights out for you and your team.
An office with a real "family feel"; energetic, fun and collaborative.
We are keen to interview as soon as possible, if you would like to investigate this further then please feel free to contact Katie Ball for an informal chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.