Salary: £35,000 + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Search HR & Development are recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Manager for a dynamic group of businesses, based at their Leeds head office. We're looking for someone to take ownership of the whole recruitment process, using social media & networking to improve employer brand and using their headhunting skills to proactively find the right people, ensuring all candidates experience a positive journey throughout the selection process. If you're a commercially focused Recruiter looking for a turnaround project whereby you will be tasked with improving time to hire and reducing agency costs, this could be the perfect role for you.
The key objective for this person will be to minimise cost to hire without impacting quality of candidate or time to hire by avoiding agency use where possible.
Reporting into the HR Director, with full accountability of the recruitment function, your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Internal and external job postings, Candidate searching (utilizing various job boards, social media and networking groups)
* Shortlisting CVs and conducting Pre-screen interviews (e.g., telephone)
* Coordination of career fairs and other recruitment initiatives
* Monitor and reviews staff vacancies and recruitment activity by branch/region/department/organization.
* Work with HR team and managers to define roles and responsibilities for positions, and confirm candidate qualifications and competencies.
* Identify recruitment sources within the recruitment plan, including temporary agencies, recruitment agencies, universities and colleges, industry associations, etc.
* Provide recruitment training to managers, including navigation of job boards, assessments, resume screening, and behavioural interview training.
* Research, improve and administer recruitment assessments (e.g., Predictive Index (PI), etc.).
* Manage contracts with third party service providers, including assessment firms, national/international job boards, recruitment agencies, temporary agencies. Maintain a preferred supplier list of recruitment agencies, and negotiate contracts to ensure cost effective services are provided.
* Partner with the HR team and IT to develop and improve recruitment processes and tools, including job boards, career websites, applicant tracking tools, etc
* Review existing recruitment and assessment process, research recruitment best practices and trends and develop recommendations for new or improved recruitment policies, strategies, processes, and programs.
* Provide input to and work towards Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure recruitment activities. Provide regular and adhoc reporting on recruitment activities and programs (e.g., cost per hire, time to fill).
This is an excellent opportunity with huge scope to make a difference and develop your skills. We're looking for someone with the following experience:
* Proven experience in a recruitment role
* Prior experience in managerial/technical recruitment is required
* Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize & meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work independently, including specific research projects
* Expertise in using an Applicant Tracking System and the production of management information
* Experienced in working in a highly confidential environment
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Must be flexible as the role may require minimal travel
* Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook & Integrated HRIS
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today! Or if you would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Jenny Mayer on 0113 308 8071 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.