Recruitment Co-Ordinator, Manchester
Search Consultancy has recently been awarded a place on large master vend contract and has presented the incredibly successful Healthcare division with a huge opportunity to further develop their footprint within the industry.
You will be working with the Account Manager for this contract supplying temporary support workers and staffing to the Healthcare sector. We are looking for a highly organised and efficient individual who can ensure that all SLAs are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Advertising, Database Searching, and following leads on referrals to attract high quality experienced staff
- Working alongside the compliance team to ensure all candidates meet the stringent criteria set down by the client
- Taking a proactive approach to ensuring Search have the best opportunities to fulfil the client's needs
- Working with the bank of staff to fill the vacancies, deal with queries, and provide employment support.
As this will be a very busy desk, we are looking for candidates who are highly organised and process driven, but also able to build relationships with workers and work quickly to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Key skills required;
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change
- Confident over the phone and building relationships with candidates
- Process driven
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker directly. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.