Search Consultancy pleased to be working on behalf of a national, modern client based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre.
The Recruitment Coordinator will work alongside the internal recruitment team in a fast paced, quick response team. Some responsibilities are listed below:
* Assist with coordinating the recruitment process for a high volume of roles across a range of disciplines and levels.
* Provide support with end to end recruitment process
* Consistently maximising vacancy exposure through social media channels
* Help to liaise with agency's and conduct process in line with PSL
* Advertise new vacancies on relevant job.
* Schedule and conduct initial pre-screening interviews for all candidates shortlisted at the initial stage before highlighting to Hiring Manager.
* Coordinate Hiring Manager telephone/video interviews and/or face to face interviews with prospective applicants
* Deliver an exceptional service to Hiring Managers to positively build on the reputation of the 'Your Recruitment' service across the business.
* Provide a first-class recruitment experience to all internal and external applicants throughout the process.
* Work in conjunction with the HR Administrative function to support contract production and a smooth onboarding process.
* Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools.
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Enjoy recruitment with experience of recruiting and sourcing.
* Be comfortable managing a high volume workload and agency partners.
* Be able to demonstrate experience working at pace in an organised fashion.
If the role sounds of interest please get in touch via the link below.
The client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible, immediately available candidates or short notice periods are favourable.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.