Search HR is delighted to be supporting our national client in sourcing a Recruitment Coordinator for their Liverpool head office.
This role will report to an established Recruitment Manager in a fast-paced head office environment.
The organisation will allow an Internal Recruitment Coordinator to add value within a busy HR and Recruitment function. You will assist in the recruitment of a range of professional roles, making the day to day interesting and varied.
Some duties will include:
* Advertising jobs on the company website as well as other platforms.
* Reviewing CVs and shortlisting accordingly
* Partnering with the Recruitment Manager to direct source applicants
* High volume recruitment administration
* Involvement with the interview process
* Working with the rest of the recruitment team and other managers within the business.
* Using innovative ideas to devise ways to promote the business to new potential employees.
Candidates should have proven experience in a a fast paced recruitment role, either agency or in house.
This company are offering a very competitive salary, bonous, flexibility and a great benefits scheme.
Please get in touch and apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.