Recruitment Consultant - Scientific
Competitive salary and benefits
Search's Manchester Scientific Division is a rapidly expanding team that is uniquely placed to service the well established and continuously growing scientific community across the UK. The Manchester Scientific team combines both extensive recruitment experience, with relevant industry experience to provide clients with a premium service. Due to continued growth the team is looking to bring on board an exceptional candidates to achieve even greater success in 2018!
This is an ideal opportunity for a Scientist with industry experience who is looking to significantly increase their earning potential. The candidate must demonstrate drive, ambition and commercial acumen. We are looking for someone who can utilise the technical understanding they have gained from Industry and apply it in the fast-paced and demanding world of recruitment where they can combine knowledge and hard work to achieve exceptional financial rewards. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to build a career. We can offer exciting opportunities to progress and develop into business leadership or management roles.
- BSc (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline is essential
- Previous experience within a sales environment would be a distinct advantage
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker directly. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.