Recruitment Consultant - Sales Division
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for an opportunity to develop your career with an award winning business? Are you an exceptional sales professional looking for your first role within recruitment? Or are you perhaps an ambitious graduate looking for an autonomous and rewarding career ?
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Sales recruitment team in Glasgow, to specialise in recruiting Sales professionals. Based on the level of experience you have, our salary range is £18,000 - £25,000 as a base salary - plus an uncapped bonus scheme on top that is very lucrative. Top performers can easily earn 2 or 3 times their base salary in bonuses
Here at Search Consultancy we know just what it takes to give you the knowledge and tools you need to become a successful recruiter. In fact, we've been awarded platinum status as 'investors in people' which means we can put our money where our mouth is in terms of training the very best.
What we're looking for:
- Influencing and selling ability
- Drive and passion to exceed targets and objectives
- A hunger to learn and become a expert within your vertical
- We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills
- You will also need exceptional listening skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
Typically you would be responsible for the following:
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings across the Northern region
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy, and exceptional listening skills above all else. This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage. We work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a long term career with the business.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall directly. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.