Recruitment Consultant - Office Services Division
An established and passionate consultant is required to join the Office Services Team, our Office Services Team is going from strength to strength, currently experiencing a period of sustained growth.
We are expanding the team to meet business needs and this has created an opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a vibrant, energetic winning team.
This post is to join a team of 6 consultants providing temporary recruitment solutions to a wide and varied client base across all sectors for all support roles.
The Office Services Division provides a quality service to both candidates and clients alike, our business is built on long standing relationships which have developed over a number of years through the excellence of our service.
To succeed in this role you should be sales focused and driven by providing excellent service in all areas. Working as part of a team to maximise opportunities for candidates and clients. This role is a very fast pace and challenging sector due to the team being very established, therefore this role requires someone who is driven and thrives under pressure.
- Experienced in temporary recruitment
- Willingness to develop business and grow a desk
- Previous experience within a target driven sales role
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident personality with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Team Player
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker directly. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.