Recruitment Consultant - Marketing Agency
Leeds City Centre
Very Competitive Basic + Commission
Are you a graduate? Have you had previous office/sales experience and are now looking for an alternative career? Are you looking for a more dynamic working environment with greater career progression and higher financial rewards? If so, why not begin a career in an entrepreneurial role in recruitment?
About Search Consultancy
We are proud to hold 'Investors In People' Platinum status. We have achieved this recognition by supporting each and every one of our employees through exceptional training workshops and comprehensive personal development plans. You will be trained to understand how to deliver a truly consultative service that clients and candidates value. You will be shown how to map the market, how to create and realise strong, long lasting business relationships and you will be trained how to effectively communicate with your clients and candidates.
About the team
Do you want to join an amazing team in the best recruitment agency to work for in the UK?
Look no further. We're true specialists within the marketing sector and we're incredibly passionate about the industry - it's fun and diverse and we're working with some fantastic businesses across the Country.
Your role would be to recruit digital marketing and PR professionals within marketing, digital, PR and communications agencies. One day you could be working with one of the largest agency groups in the World and the next an award winning boutique agency based in the North. With our training courses and continuous coaching, you will become a true specialist in the field of marketing, digital and PR.
To succeed in this role you must be able to demonstrate a track record of your persuasive ability; hold a degree or achieved a good standard of education, be able to clearly define why you are money motivated; have examples of where you have been tenacious and want to work in an autonomous role where you need to be extremely pro active.
* Previous recruitment experience is desired for this role
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
* Fantastic and incredible competitive salary and benefits package
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum status
* REC IRP 2017 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires articulate, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.