Recruitment Consultant - Legal
You'll be joining a specialist Legal team of 15. A bright and passionate team, busy with jobs coming in and working hard to find the right partners, qualified solicitors and law graduates for the prestigious Private Practice law firms we work with across Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and London. Your role would concentrate on Manchester specifically, working on some of the most attractive law firms and companies around.
This role will see you take on a role that combines a mix of business development and servicing. We work with ranked law firms throughout the UK, including large national firm, leading regional law firms and TOP 50 firms in the city with lots of great roles to work on. We also have an extremely strong candidate database to work with that has over 30,000 legal candidates across the UK.
To join our team as a trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant, you will ideally be a law graduate wanting to work in recruitment or a graduate with experience in sales who is keen to build a career in recruitment.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker directly. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.