Recruitment Consultant - Industrial and Driving
Competitive salary and benefits
After a record breaking 2018 and in the running for exceptional team of the year we are now looking to expand the team. You will learn from some of the top performing consultants within the business as well as receiving our award-winning, comprehensive training scheme.
Based in Leicester, you'll already have a solid career history within the Industrial and Driving industry, together with strong business development and sales skills, with the ability to quickly identify new business opportunities. A proven track record in business development and achieving sales targets is essential. You will have strong negotiation skills and enjoy working towards objectives and targets in a team environment.
- Strong sales background
- Experience in the transport sector would be advantageous
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- On-call responsibilities, this will sit within your contracted hours
This sales role will provide a varied and financially rewarding opportunity to the right candidate. You'll have the opportunity to make a real name for yourself and work to build a business that has the backing and support of your manager and Directors. In return you will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and bonus scheme.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.