Recruitment Consultant - Industrial Division
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Bonus
Ready to develop your career within one of the UK's largest recruitment companies?
We are looking for a self motivated and sales-orientated individual to join our existing Industrial team in Glasgow. Whether you're an experienced Senior Consultant or just entering the industry as a Trainee Consultant, we're sure we can help you fulfil your full potential here at Search.
As part of our Industrial team, you can expect this to be a challenging and demanding role. In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and uncapped bonus scheme. We'll invest in your personal development, providing industry leading training to hone your natural abilities, enabling you to excel in delivering the very best solutions for our clients.
Our industry is quite diverse and reactive, which means we work on a number of different skill sets at all times. Predominantly placing workers on temporary assignments, key to your success will be in being able to multi-task under pressure and deliver results within a timely fashion for our clients.
- To develop and manage your own client portfolio, sourcing quality candidates to fill jobs
- Proactively manage your daily sales activities to ensure consistent performance
- Proactively promote candidates through marketing candidates to clients
- Generate business leads from all possible sources
- Gain commitment from clients through regular sales calls and visits
- Arrange and attend visits to present to existing and prospective clients
- Interview candidates to assess their skills and availability
- Ensure that high levels of customer service are achieved at all times
- Structure your weekly activity to ensure agreed targets are met or exceeded
The skills and attributes we need:
- Prior experience in recruitment or a sales-driven role
- Drive, ambition and a determination to build a successful profile in the local market
- Natural competitive flair
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A passion and pride for delivering excellent levels of service to our clients
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you're a talented, motivated, ambitious and passionate person with a desire to succeed in recruitment, join Search. It's a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.