Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Recruitment Consultant - Industrial
Are you looking for a long-term career with excellent earning potential? Are you looking to further your career within Recruitment?
We are expanding our service to our clients in the Scottish market and are looking for a highly successful Recruitment Consultant to join our Industrial team based in the Glasgow office. Working alongside a team of high billing Consultants, you will have the opportunity to maximise their client base to build your own lucrative desk in the Glasgow and Paisley market.
In return for your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and uncapped bonus scheme. We'll invest in your personal development, by training and honing your natural skills to enable you to excel in delivering the very best solutions for our clients.
If you are an experienced recruitment consultant, no matter what sector, we want to speak to you. We don't micro-manage our consultants, you will work collaboratively with your manager and team, you will have clear, achievable objectives to build your career within Search.
* Knowledge of the temporary recruitment is essential
* Sales focussed and target driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Driven and ambitious, keen to develop your recruitment career long-term
* Positive attitude, determination and resilience!
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* A bespoke Career Development Programme
* Industry-leading training
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.