Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare
Competitive salary + Uncapped commission structure
Are you looking to develop your career within a highly successful Healthcare team?
Our Health and Social Care Team based in Crawley is very well established in the market place. We focus on Crawley and surrounding areas recruiting both temporary and permanent staff for a variety of clients within the care industry.
As you would expect, our client portfolio includes some of the UK's largest employers in the care business sector where major fluctuations in manpower requirements are common. My specialist team of consultants handle the full range of positions including: Care Home Managers, Team Leaders, Senior Support Workers, Care Assistants, Learning Difficulties Specialists, 1:1 Support Workers and Registered Nurses.
When we recruit Consultants we look for people with a background within the industry who have an understanding of CQC requirements and care home procedures. The ability to multi task is essential to the role.
- Previous sales experience working within a target and KPI focused role
- Experience within Healthcare would be advantageous
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.