Recruitment Consultant - Health and Social Care
Competitive salary and benefits
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for your next move in the Healthcare market? Do you want to work for a multi-award winning Recruitment agency?
We are looking for an experienced perm Recruitment Consultant with a focus on Healthcare and business development in the Yorkshire area. We already have live jobs on for the incoming Consultant to work to help hit the ground running.
As you would expect, we provide rewards in line with expectations and if you can provide the skills above, we can provide a competitive basic salary and excellent commission plan as well as market-leading training programmes, career progression and a supportive environment. But don't just take our word for it, if you are interested in applying, we can arrange for an informal discussion with a member of staff at the same level as the role you are applying for so that you can get your information from 'the horse's mouth'.
- Proven experience as a 360-Recruitment Consultant
- Target driven and ambitious
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position in detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.